Monday, May 5, 2014

Update on bad reviews

  So on my last post called bad reviews,  I wrote about how we were stressed about how we read a bunch of bad reviews on the apartment complex that we were moving in to in Houston.  I came to the conclusion that I could hold my own and protect my wife if need be. I'm not going to lie I was still a bit stressed on our drive to Houston,  thinking about our cargo trailer and what would happen if someone stole it or our car. Those possessions are kind of our life line right now, and we can't afford that to happen to us right now.
  When we arrived in Houston,  we entered the directions in to the GPS and began driving toward our new place. The GPS took us to a neighborhood that was nice and green with thousands of shade trees surrounding the streets and million dollar homes. The first thing that came to mind was " This stupid GPS sent us to the wrong side of town!" That GPS has sent me in the wrong direction in the past,  so forgive me if my trust in modern technology seems a little lost. Well anyway,  for once it had us going in the right direction.
  We turned down Brompton rd. Which is the street that our new apartment is on, and to our surprise it was a street with tree's shading the road, and huge brick apartment buildings. " if this is the getto,  then then Albuquerque and Tucson are way behind the times" This place is Awesome!  It looks like a old school college campus. Tons of amenities such as 5 swimming pools,  a convenient store located on the property,  fitness center, and a off the leash dog run. I have not seen anything like it before, and I have not seen anything that the bad reviews had mentioned.  Not getto at all!

2 comments:

  1. This place looks fabulous. Find out how long it takes them to mow that little strip of grass in the last pic....and how they water it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's amazing. So glad you posted pictures... Enjoy it fully!!!

    ReplyDelete